This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Ottawa
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
If you are someone is ambitious and looking to build your career and also looking for a place where you have fun while working? Don't wait too long, we are looking for you!
What will your typical day look like?
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management) analyst, you will get to work in a fast environment with various teams to help our clients.
As an Analyst, your typical day will include:
- Working with various teams to work on client projects.
- You will be analyzing and developing solutions that will help various teams.
- Using your presentation and report building skills to show your findings and research.
- Understanding and working with project managment principals such as prioritizing objectives, planning and status reporting to your peers and clients on a daily basis.
- You may also have to travel within Canada and to some U.S. locations to work on client assignments.
About the team
Consulting is a fully integrated part of Deloitte-and we’re proud to be the only large professional services organization to offer our clients a full range of services. We work hand-in-hand with clients to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage.You’ll help our clients solve problems by applying the knowledge gained from a wealth of global experience. We offer a full array of consulting services, but what truly distinguishes us is the approach and delivery of these services-and the results we help our clients achieve.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM analyst, you have:
- Completed an undergraduate degree and/or working towards a post graduate degree.
- Working towards a professional desgination is an asset.
- Minimum 1 year of implementation experience and some hands on experience in configuring and customizing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Some experience in .Net development, performing client-side programming using Dynamic HTML, and a strong understanding of relational database concepts and experience with MS SQL is considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal relations to work effectively on a team and provide excellent professional client service
- Superior communication skills, and able to develop, present new ideas, conceptualize new approaches and solutions to clients.
- A security clearance or be open to getting one.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Deloitte's offers that may interest you