This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
All Available Locations: St. John's
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Build a network of colleagues for life
We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated executive coordinator to work with the firm’s Partners and or Directors on a national scale to help boost our growth.
What will your typical day look like?
Your typical day would consist of providing exceptional administrative support for Partners and/or Directors with email management, calendar management, meeting support, travel arrangements, expense claims processing, drafting correspondence and emails with a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
About the team
The role of the Executive Coordinator is to provide remote administrative support for several Partners and/or Directors nationally from the Executive Services Centre in St. John’s NL. The incumbent must be detail oriented, anticipatory, organized, able to accommodate flexible hours, and work independently in a fast-paced environment while managing confidential information. You will have the opportunity to proactively anticipate business and client service needs, demonstrating resourcefulness and critical thinking, and provide streamlined and focused client lifecycle support with CRM updates, invoicing/billing process, reviewing client deliverables.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bilingualism (English and French), written and spoken, is an asset
- Minimum 1-3 years of customer service and/or administrative experience in a professional, customer-service driven and fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information; diplomacy, conciliation and discretion are all vital in this role
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and to prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency
- Flexibility to work 10am - 6:30pm or 1:00pm - 9:30pm business day as well as overtime.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Deloitte's offers that may interest you