Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Do you want to help our clients grow and adopt world-class, leading data & analytics platforms? Are you motivated by solving complex problems by leveraging best-in-class data platform architecture? We want to hear from you!
What will your typical day look like?
- You will help our clients to resolve their most complicated problems to build, maintain, improve or re-architect on Azure
- Develop conceptual, logical and physical Azure, including IaaS and PaaS data services and architectures
- Help our clients understand advantages and disadvantages of specific Azure architecture choices
- Provide subject matter expertise and lessons learned for your previous projects to our clients
- Develop highly efficient teams of internal resources and guide their development journey on Azure
- Learn something new everyday
About the team
Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client’s transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
As a member of our Data Modernization & Analytics team within our Omnia AI practice, you will provide subject matter expertise and hands on delivery with Big Data and Cloud Data Architecture on Google Cloud Platform. Participate in architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new data solutions and migrating existing data applications on the Google Cloud Platform. Design big data batch processing and real-time processing solutions. Operationalize end-to-end cloud data & analytics solutions. Manage cross functional teams to deliver engagements in a highly collaborative and complex environment. Provide expertise on the full life-cycle of a data & analytics project from business case to post production support.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who :
- Can showcase at least 2 multi-million data projects (modernization, data lake build, migration, etc.) where you were the lead (or one of) data or solution architects
- Has 2+ years of hands-on experience on Azure Cloud Platform (demonstrated via hands on project experience)
- Has 3+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience to include experience in data & analytics delivery
- Has at least 2 years hands-on project working experience with Azure technologies; Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse, Event Hubs, Azure Analysis Services, etc.
- Has 2+ years of hands-on experience with data lake implementations, core modernization, and data ingestion
- Has 4+ years experience leading teams
- Has 2+ years experience setting up DevOps and data testing automation
- Has Azure Certification (minimum at an associate level)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.