This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Multiple Locations, Prairies, Canada
All Available Locations: Calgary; Winnipeg
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
If you are ready to accelerate your career as an established IT Auditor, then the time has come to consider Deloitte. This is a growing team with several openings in our Calgary & Winnipeg offices. If that's you, and you've always dreamed of joining Deloitte, now is the time to act!
What will your typical day look like?
As an IT Auditor, you will be responsible for leading fieldwork audits of controls at various organizations, including assessing the effectiveness of their controls according to an established audit assessment framework for IT systems. This includes using established tools and methodologies to develop audit plans, collect and analyze data, document and support results.
As a Consultant in the IT & Specialized Assurance practice, you will be participating in engagements in the IT audit space (assessment of IT controls as part of the financial statement audits, in accordance with US and Canadian standards as well as private company audit standards), other Assurance engagements (SOC 1 & 2 audits, specified procedures etc.) , IT Internal Audits and IT internal controls certification engagements related to compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley legislation in the US and National Instrument 52-109 (NI 52-109 or C-SOX) in Canada.
You will undergo training in the various types of engagements mentioned above, will learn Deloitte’s methodologies and approaches in these areas to be able to conduct your work effectively and efficiently and add value to our clients.
About the team
We help organizations transform the ways they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes and controls to manage operational risks and elevate business performance. We deliver risk and control services related to IT, entity level, and business process controls and help organizations address regulator and marketplace demand to manage third- party risk through our third party assurance and third-party optimization services.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
• 1 to 3 years’ experience in internal controls, system audit or systems implementation, or other related field, with a specific focus on IT security
- Big 4 experience and knowledge of IT Audit and Assurance/Advisory engagements in accordance with various standards above will be preferred
• Knowledge of COSO, ITIL, COBIT or other internal control frameworks
• Knowledge of operating systems (UNIX, Windows, AS/400, OS), of database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, etc..) or telecommunications (router, hub, firewall, Cisco, Checkpoint, etc.)
• Has the intention to complete training leading to the acquisition of a professional designation (CPA, CISA, CIA or CISSP)
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in IT, or Accounting is a definite asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Deloitte's offers that may interest you