This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Floating leave days
Paid vacation days and a bank of unpaid vacation days to allow greater flexibility
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
A Pension Plan with contributions by the employer is available
A performance bonus system based on group results
Professional training and development program
Registered retirement savings plan
Reimbursement of professional association dues or membership fees
Social activities organized by the company
We offer you a social club and sports teams
Vision care insurance
Dana is a global leader in drivetrain and e-Propulsion systems for car manufacturers (OEM) (FEO).
Join us to meet great technical challenges and be part of our Laval teams. You will help develop, design, validate and integrate new features in our electric propulsion systems for commercial electric vehicles used for freight transportation.
As Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager, you will be a high visibility Quality Leader for a growing business and technology within Dana Laval electrified propulsion. You will act as a key member to meet the requirements of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers while providing development of tools, Quality initiatives and systems and quality culture through your Quality Leadership.
This dynamic environment exists as an Automotive Research & Design Center with related assembly, process design, testing and supply base control and a focus on functional safety.APPLY NOW FOR THIS JOBYour challenges
- Define the vision, strategies, direction and objectives of a Quality Management System for all Dana Laval activities at an R&D and limited series production level.
- Work with leadership and staff in instilling a Quality Focused culture through establishing improvement and sustain KPI performance driven actions
- Promote Dana Laval’s quality system to achieve “maximum customer satisfaction” through non conformance reduction, life cycle durability and launch performance.
- Integration of ASPICE and functional safety activities into the Quality Management System along with Dana Business Unit, Mechatronic and Core Engineering standards
- Ensure 100% conformance to all customer and Dana Laval policies and requirements along with maintaining the requirements of IATF16949 and specific customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Quality Management
- +15 years of experience in quality management in the automotive / road transport sector
- Essential: Quality experience in the field of product development
- Essential: excellent ISO 9001 proficiency
- Automotive experience (Tier 1 or OEM) strongly preferred
- Automotive standard IATF 16949 and the PPAP process (asset)
- Familiar with ASPICE processes adherence (asset)
- Road vehicles – functional safety ISO 26262 (asset)
- Black Belt Six Sigma certification (asset)
- Superior skills in analysis, project management, priority management
- Ability to interact with various people at all levels of the organization and build relationships with people across all functional levels, culture and geography
- Bilinguism French and English (spoken and written)
- Availability to travel (5%) to Dana customers and facilities in Canada and the United States
- Availability to travel to Asia and Europe on occasion
- We are a vibrant, growing company which fosters creativity, innovation and collaboration
- We are lucky enough to always have challenging projects to take part in!
- We stand out through our team’s multidisciplinary and multicultural nature
- We subscribe to a comprehensive group insurance plan and a retirement plan with employer contribution
- Our Social Club organizes a wide range of activities
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Internal reference No. no 128
Other Dana TM4's offers that may interest you