This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Floating leave days
Paid vacation days and a bank of unpaid vacation days to allow greater flexibility
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
A Pension Plan with contributions by the employer is available
A performance bonus system based on group results
Professional training and development program
Registered retirement savings plan
Reimbursement of professional association dues or membership fees
Social activities organized by the company
We offer you a social club and sports teams
Vision care insurance
As Quality Manager & Continuous Improvement, you will be a high visibility Quality Leader for a growing business and technology within Dana TM4 electrified propulsion. You will act as key member to meet the requirements of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers while providing development of tools, Quality initiatives, Systems & quality culture through your Quality Leadership.
To be successful, you must be able to consistently work at a fast pace, in a dynamic R&D and limited series production environment to oversee and continually improve the Quality Management System while ensuring the quality standards are maintained throughout the facility and supply base.
You will evaluate processes, make recommendations on how to improve them, implement solutions, and hold others accountable for following documented processes and systems. When issues are found, the ideal candidate will work closely with the company managers and teams at a local and corporate level to implement fixes.APPLY NOW FOR THIS JOBYour challengesYour challenges
- Define the vision, strategies, direction and objectives of a Quality Management System for all TM4 activities at an R&D and limited series production level.
- Work with leadership and staff in instilling a Quality Focused culture through establishing improvement and sustain KPI performance driven actions
- Promote TM4’s quality system to achieve “maximum customer satisfaction” through non conformance reduction, life cycle durability and launch performance.
- Integration of A-Spice and functional safety activities into the Quality Management System along with Dana Business Unit Engineering standards
- Ensure 100% conformance to all customer and Dana TM4 policies and requirements along with maintaining the requirements of IATF16949 and specific customers.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices as related to quality; audits the working environment to ensure compliance with all quality standards.
- Work directly with resolving quality complaints submitted from the manufacturing floor, prototype build events, customers and vendors.
- Acts a key APQP team member for process planning and safe launch execution in re-occurring product development and launches
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Quality Management
- +15 years of experience in quality management in the automotive / road transport sector
- Essential: Quality experience in the field of product development
- Essential: excellent ISO 9001 proficiency
- Automotive standard IATF 16949 and the PPAP process (asset)
- Familiar with A-Spice processes adherence (asset)
- Road vehicles – functional safety ISO 26262 (asset)
- Black Belt Six Sigma certification (asset)
- Superior skills in analysis, project management, priority management
- Ability to interact with various people at all levels of the organization and build relationships with people across all functional levels, culture and geography
- Bilingual French and English (spoken and written)
- Availability to travel (5%) to Dana customers and facilities in Canada and the United States
- Availability to travel to Asia on occasion
Why be part of our driving force?
- We are a dynamic and growing Quebec SME that promotes creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- We distinguish ourselves by the multidisciplinary and multicultural nature of our team
- We have flexible working hours and offer the possibility to benefit from a summer schedule.
- We offer the TM4 shuttle service from the Longueuil metro station.
- Our Social Club organizes a multitude of varied activities: racing club, Oktoberfest, mechoui, 5 @ 7, humor evening, etc.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Internal reference No. ADM010
Other Dana TM4's offers that may interest you