This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Crotone Kitchens Inc. is a company that has been manufacturing and distributiong kitchen cabinets for over 50 years. It is a dynamic and growing company, recognized for the quality of its products on a National and International scale.
We are a family business, with a good working atmosphere and good collaboration between colleagues, supervisors and management. It is a company where there are opportunities to grow professionally, and stay till retirement.
1. JOB IDENTIFICATION
Title of position: Plant director
Level of position: Management
Under the supervision of: General manager
Schedule: Mondays - Thursdays: 7:30 till 4:45
Fridays: 7:30 till 12:20
Annual salary: to be discussed according to experience
Complete group insurance after 3 months of probation
Day of birthday off and paid
Free parking and accessible by public transport
Must be available occasionally for emergencies and special projects requiring overtime outside of regular working hours and days.
2. MAIN RESPONSiBILITIES:
The production director oversees smooth running of operations and ensures that production goals and quality standards are met. Supervises all the plant personnel, including the superivsors.
3. DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS OF TASKS:
1) Prepare, analyze and manage operational needs in order to make strategic changes/recommendations in compliance with the objectives of the company;
2) Plans all plant operations: manufacturing, assembling, finishing, packaging, shipping and receiving;
3) Supervise the production team and manage Human Resources of the plant with the director of Human Resources;
4) Optimize the production lines according to the goals to achieve and of the performance of equipment, tools and available personnel;
5) Evaluate the needs of machinery and maintenance;
6) Embody commitment of the quality of the company, in the plant and as a member, actively participate in the factory commitee meetings;
7) Assume the responsability of operations and activites regarding Health and safety in the work place;
8) Actively work at reducing the rate of work related accidents in the plant;
9) participate in the evaluation of the employees under your supervision once a year or when needed and discuss it results with the human resources director;
10) Maintain and develop good relationships with all the employees and business partners.
Requirements and qualifications needed:
- Bachelor's degree in operation management or engineering with excellent knowledge of processes, equipment, management and human relations; OR
- Possess a combination of training and equivalent experience related to the job (for example: production manager in a kitchen cabinet manufacturing plant.),
- Computer knowledge,
- Bilingual essential: French and English, spoken and written,
- Have strong leadership capabilities and a human approach,
- Be manual and ingenious,
- be autonomous and show initiative,
- Act in solution mode and solve problems sustainably
- Focus on optimization and continuous improvement
- Have good analytical skills, good judgement and thoroughness,
- Great adaptability,
- Be performant under pressure
- Be resourceful and polyvalent
- Ability to delegate effectivaly and work as a team
- Have a professionnal and ethical behavior.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Italien (un atout)
Other Crotone Kitchens Inc.'s offers that may interest you