Crotone Kitchens Inc.9800 Boul. Maurice Duplessis, Montreal,QC
- Salary To be discussed
40 h - Full time
Day shift work
- Published on November 21st, 2022
1 position to fill as soon as possible
Crotone Kitchens Inc. is a company that has been manufacturing and distributing kitchen cabinets for over 50 years. It is a dynamic and growing company, recognized for the quality of its products on a National and International scale.
We are a family business, with a good working atmosphere and good collaboration between colleagues, supervisors and management. It is a company where there are opportunities to grow professionally and stay till retirement.
The company is looking for an electromechanic to complete its team.
What we offer:
Permanent position - full time
Schedule: Mondays - Thursdays: 7:30 till 4:45
Fridays: 7:30 till 12:20
Complete group insurance after 3 months probation
day of birthday off and paid
Free parking and accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities are:
- Put in place the preventive and corrective measures;
- Verifiy all machines on a daily basis, to ensure they are running properly;
- Do the repairs of the machines as soon as possible in order to maintain production;
- Do the installations of new machines, outlets and electrical panels;
- Ensure the maintenance on a regularly basis of machines and keep a registry of all actions that were taken;
- Report to the supervisor any situation that requires special attention;
- All other tasks related to maintenance.
Requirements and qualifications needed:
- Have 3 - 5 years experience;
- Be a good communicator;
- Have good knowledge of the rules of Health and Safety while doing maintenance on machines;
- Must know of the lockout procedures of machines;
- Have a sense of initiative and be well organized;
- Must be very attentive to details;
- Able to detect problems on different types of machines;
- Work in a timely manner;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Able to multitask;
- Must be bilingual, french/english. ( an asset ).
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Crotone Kitchens Inc.'s offers that may interest you