This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Crotone Kitchens Inc. is a company that has been manufacturing and distributing kitchen cabinets for over 50 years. It is a dynamic and growing company, recognized for the quality of its products on a National and International scale.
We are a family business, with a good working atmosphere and good collaboration between colleagues, supervisors and management. It is a company where there are opportunities to grow professionally, and stay till retirement.
The company is looking for a CNC machine operator to complete its team
Permanent position - full time
Schedule: Mondays - Thursdays: 7:30 till 4:45
Fridays: 7:30 till 12:20
Complete group insurance after 3 months probation
Day of birthday off and paid
Free parking and accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities are:
- Read the work orders and interpret the drawings to determine the machining precisions to execute;
- Regulate and keep the CNC machine operational in order to maximize machining operations;
- Keep track of the CNC machine and detect any problematic situations and or production errors;
- Validate the material and the tools used, in order to ensure that everything is in correlation with the plans;
- Verify the dimensions of the pieces that are processed and make sure the measurements are good;
- Validate the quality and the quantity of each piece for every order;
- Maintain and clean the department regularly;
- Clean the machines and all equipment;
- All other tasks related to the position.
Requirements and qualifications needed:
- Have 3 - 5 years experience;
- Be meticulous:
- Have good judgment for the quality of work;
- Good communicator;
- School training or courses on how to use numerical machines and equipment ( A must);
- Knowledge with imperial measures;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Well organized;
- Fast learner.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.