This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
We are a family business, with a good working atmosphere and good collaboration between colleagues, supervisors and management. It is a company where there are opportunities to grow professionally and stay till retirementThe company is looking for a cabinet assembler to complete its team.
What we offer:
Permanent position - full time
Schedule: Mondays - Thursdays: 7:30 till 4:45
Fridays: 7:30 till 12:20
Complete group insurance after 3 months probation
Day of birthday off and paid
Free parking and accessible by public transport
- Read the plans and make sure you understand the measurements before assembling the cabinets;
- Assemble the drawers, the shelves, the doors and the cabinet;
- Verify that the cabinets are assembled according to the requirements;
- Make sure that there are no errors once the cabinets are done;
- All other tasks related to the position.
- Have 3 - 5 years experience;
- Must be able to read measurements accurately;
- Able to read plans;
- Must be attentive to details;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Have the comprehension and logic of the different stages of cabinet making;
- Must be organized and tidy;
- Able to work as a team or individually.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.