This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Corporation Internationale Masonite430 108 Rte O, Saint-Éphrem-de-Beauce, Québec,
The Inside Sales Coordinator provides accurate pricing based on customer’s completed forms or verbal requests within specified periods and enter the order into the ERP system. This role supports the sales team in its efforts to secure market share. The Inside Sales coordinator promotes consistency in all processes and procedure. The review of incoming requests for special requirements such as pricing, material required, etc. also falls under this role.Responsibilities:
- Answers phone calls from customers in a professional manner including maintaining composure under difficult circumstances
- Provides guidance to customers regarding their specific request
- Tracks all work processed to be used in providing metric management
- Utilizes pricing spreadsheets to arrive at accurate pricing
- Treats fellow co-workers with respect
- Encourages uniformity with Order Processing and estimating department
- Connects with Sales Rep Agencies for guidance on customers eligibility od special products not covered in pricing spreadsheets
- Performing the analysis quote requests (including specifications when submitted);
Validate and / or clarify information from the client when required;
Develop quote from the price list, if applicable;
Making requests for price purchasing department when required;
- Check the hardware when required;
- Enter all relevant information in the quote system;
Perform some basic designs when required;
- Ensure compliance with standards and specifications (firewall, machining,
- Ensure that the quote meets the customer's request (price, delivery
- Responding to questions from clients regarding their application and
proposing alternatives when required.
- Over two years customer service or quoting experience
- Strong sales orientation
- Education: College diploma or equivalent year of experience
- Proficiency: 12-18 months to learn business cycle. Physical Demands: This is primarily an office position, which will require sitting, standing, walking, talking, listening, hearing, speaking, writing, printing, typing, and filing.
- Mental/Visual Demands: Continuous or concentrated mental and visual attention performing administrative duties of high accuracy and quality.
- Work Environment: Work in a controlled office environment.
- Some travel may be required of this position
- Bilingualism (French, English) is a MUST
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Corporation Internationale Masonite's offers that may interest you