This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Title: Sales Representative
Job Type: Full time, part time (at least 20 hours of commitment per week)
Connect6 Group Inc. is looking to bring in a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage in customer acquisition with some of biggest brands in Canada. You will gain first hand experience on how to handle different customer objections, drive sales and improve self-confidence. A Sales representative will actively engage with different customers in various retail stores, provide appropriate customer solutions and boost profitability.
Who we are:
- Connect6 Group is a leading marketing agency that specialize in all forms of marketing: direct sales, event marketing, and digital lead generation. We work with big clients such as Canadian Tire, Airmiles and Longos to drive customer acquisitions through promoting and marketing their financial products.
- With our humble beginning from the Georgian Bay area, Connect6 Group has rapidly grown into a national wide company with active operation in the GTA, Atlantic Canada and the South Western Ontario area just to name a few. With our growth, Connect6 Group is an industry changer and leader in event sales, and face to face marketing.
Why Connect6 Group Inc:
- With extensive paid training and continuous coaching, we are committed to your growth and success within the company
- Personal growth and self improvement is one of the most important things we value in our candidates, and this opportunity will allow you to develop confidence, perseverance and communication skills which are all invaluable assets not just in your career, but also in your life
- Lucrative pay + uncapped commission
- Work on behalf of the top brands in Canada
- Engage and network with different customers in given community
- Positive attitude and a friendly personality
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
- Enjoys a competitive environment, willingness to grow and succeed
- Flexibility in availability and ability to travel to different retail stores
- Willing to learn mindset with a bright smile
- Ability to speak French is not mandatory but an asset
If this opportunity interests you, and meet all of the requirements, please submit your resume to:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Connect6 Group Inc.'s offers that may interest you