This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Cleaner Job description
Seeking a professional Cleaner to perform cleaning of the Pharmacy / Walk in Clinic
Company Name: Connect6 Group Compensation: to be determined
Days of work: Depending on location, 1 to 2 hours a day from 1 to 7 days/ week.
Locations: Port Alberni, BC.
Cleaner Duties and Responsibilities
Disinfect all hard surfaces
- Counters, Table Tops, Side tables
- Clean and disinfect washroom, preparation room, and treatment room
- Empty Garbage and Recycling
- Sweep and Mop all hard flooring,
including edges and corners
- Vacuum any carpets
Dust and Clean Baseboards, Edges and corners
- Dust Lamp Fixtures, Cabinets, Ledges and Office Machines
- Dust Curtains/Blinds
- Clean Windows
As Needed Basis:
- Toilet Paper
- Hand Towels
- Spot Clean Front Windows, Walls, Door handles and Light Switches
Dusting High Surfaces/Hard to Reach Surfaces
Cleaner Requirements and Qualifications
- Ability to follow verbal directions
- Ability to work well alone
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
Nice to Have
- Previous experience cleaning preferred.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Beginner
En : Beginner
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Connect6 Group Inc.'s offers that may interest you