This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
We are a privately-owned Marketing & Advertising firm based in Winnipeg. We provide new avenues of dynamic marketing and promotional techniques that have proven success for our portfolio of high-end clientele. Our marketing strategies have exceeded expectations for our clients for the past two years, and we have since acquired over 18 high-end clients, which previously were only found in boutiques or specialty stores.
We specialize in the brand development, product launches, and client relations for all of our consumer-based campaigns. Due to our rapid growth and success, we are in need of 2-3 Assistant Marketing Managers that we can coach and mentor into an Account Management position in order to help us manager and over-see all of our clients' campaigns and events throughout the greater Winnipeg area.
Since we are recognized as one of the best event marketing firms in the area, our expectations for our employees are very high.
- Must be organized with the ability to focus on priority projects and tasks
- College degree in related industry preferred; also will consider previous work experience
- Prior success in competitive marketing & sales background
- Excellent communication skills for marketing procedures
- Ability to manage others including sales teams and marketing teams
- Marketing and brand ambassador background Leadership experience
- Paid Training
- Guaranteed Hourly Wage
- Travel Opportunities
- National Conferences
- Weekly Bonuses
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Advanced
En : Advanced