This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Our company is seeking an Entry Level Direct Customer Service Representative for one of the leading Promotional Sales and Direct Marketing Firms in the Toronto area. Our focus on customer service is unparalleled!
The Goals Are Simple: every consumer must benefit from the promotions, every client must benefit from the services provided and every representative must benefit from the training and team spirit of the company!
The Challenge: We are continuously expanding our client base as well as the number of territories covered. These growing retail marketing campaigns are in need of a customer service professional that can work on site at the promotional events providing direct customer and client support through promotional techniques.
*Please note: The Direct Customer Service position currently open is an Entry Level position, with no ceiling on the opportunity for growth. If you are looking to step directly into a management position, this is NOT the position for you. All managers are required, regardless of past experience, to train at an Entry Level prior to taking on management responsibilities.
Benefits of the Direct Customer Service Position:
- Comprehensive Paid Training by a National Manager
- Travel allowance
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
Do You Have The Qualifications?
- Required Customer Service Experience
- Must Have Own Reliable Transportation
- Ability To Learn and Apply Marking / Promotional Strategies
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Desire for an Entry Level Opportunity with Management Goals
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for growth and success
- Sales experience an asset but not required
- 19 years+
- Able to commute to our office in North York on a daily basis
- Able to work full time Monday to Friday, with evenings and weekends
- Able to work in a team environment and individually