This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Id: 2014 # of Openings: 2
Compugen is Canada's largest privately-owned and operated Information Technology (IT) solution provider with extensive service and support resources. Our vision is to “simplify the business of technology, together” by focusing on business objectives and outcomes, aligning the most relevant and effective IT solutions to meet those requirements and providing extraordinary ongoing support capabilities.
Every day, over 1500 dedicated employees across Canada focus on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. The Compugen team has developed a strong reputation with market-leading vendors and customers, for creating, implementing and supporting creative IT solutions that delight thousands of customers.
The Refurbishment Technician is one of the most crucial roles within our organization.Utilizing your exceptional technical skills you will:
- Wipe desktops and laptops using company software
- Audit and test desktop and laptop functions and update company forms
- Configure systems utilizing your deep understanding of current PC technologies
- Diagnose software and hardware related issues
- Meet production deadlines daily as assigned by the Supervisor or Scheduler
- Post-secondary education in electronics or related information technology program or a minimum of 1 year experience with refurbished computers
- You are comfortable working both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Flexibility and the ability to meet deadlines
- You have superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to complete tasks and follow standard methodologies with minimal mentorship and supervision
- You are a self-starter and learn quickly
- A+ Certification is an asset
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current staff members and to applicants during the recruitment process. We aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs..
Apply for this Position
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Compugen Inc.'s offers that may interest you