This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position: Record Management Resource - Contract
Location: Toronto, OntarioJob Id: 2745 # of Openings: 1
Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned Information Technology (IT) Solution Providers. We help customers design, acquire, integrate and operate technology. Our mission is to help organizations realize new possibilities. Every day, our dedicated staff across North America focus on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. We combine breadth of skill, depth of expertise, and commitment to operational excellence at scale to deliver exceptional, customer-focused experiences.
If you are driven to make a difference, relentlessly curious and collaborative at the core, we’d love to talk to you. Join us and help us make a difference.
We are looking for Records Management Resource on contract who will work with the SharePoint Online project team to incorporate electronic records management into SharePoint sites as sites are deployed, at pace, across the organization. Client has E5 Licensing
- Candidate will need to work closely with the business, IT and additional Records team members also participating in this project.
- Will require quickly learning about the organizations records from the Records team members as well as influencing them and others in best practices and solutions for managing records on SharePoint Online
- Requires working with the Business and Records teams to:
- Develop electronic records management information architecture and processes for business units across the organization, ensuring well organized information, a single source of truth for documents and compliance with organization's records management requirements
- Determine the types of records on each sites
- Map file plan information to the sites
- Develop site structures that align doc types and triggers to enable management of records
- Ensure the appropriate metadata is in place, incorporating automation where appropriate
- This will require following the organization model for SharePoint records and working with business teams to implement effective records management solutions at a site level
- Support implementation of SharePoint sites
- Creating and publishing Retention Labels in O365
- Documenting user guides and training material
- Candidate must be a Certified Information Professional, Essentials of Records and Information Management (RIM) with strong experience implementing records management on SharePoint Online
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current staff members and to applicants during the recruitment process. We aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply for this Position
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Compugen Inc.'s offers that may interest you