This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position: Customer Service Representative - Contract
Location: Calgary, AlbertaJob Id: 2297 # of Openings: 10
Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned Information Technology (IT) Solon Providers. We help customers design, acquire, integrate and operate technology. Our mission is to help organizations realize new possibilities. Every day, our dedicated staff across North America focus on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. We combine breadth of skill, depth of expertise, and commitment to operational excellence at scale to deliver exceptional, customer-focused experiences.
If you are driven to make a difference, relentlessly curious and collaborative at the core, we’d love to talk to you. Join us and help us make a difference.
Compugen is currently recruiting for Customer Service Representatives to work remotely. Flexibility to work full-time shifts, including weekends and evenings is required. The Customer Service Representative’s ultimate goal is to assist callers with requests and inquires through friendly and professional communication. We are seeking reliable, adaptable individuals with a proven record of exceptional problem solving and courteous phone presence.
- Listen empathetically and understand customer requests and inquiries, in a high-volume inbound call centre
- As the first point of contact, you will offer guidance to callers and utilize the knowledge base to provide accurate information
- Escalate concerns/questions to supervisor as needed
- Trusted to work with confidential information
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to help others
- Experience in a customer service role in a call-centre environment
- Experience using an online ticketing system
- Fluently speak, read and write English
- Post-Secondary education is preferred
- Proficiency with the use of computers
Employment Equity Statement:
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current staff members and to applicants during the recruitment process. We aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply for this Position
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Compugen Inc.'s offers that may interest you