This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position: Configuration Technician
Location: Richmond Hill, OntarioJob Id: 1866 # of Openings: 4
Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned and operated IT services providers and PC systems integrators. As part of the Compugen team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities
Compugen requires a Competent PC technician to Install and configure software applications, third party and tier one devices, into Manufacture specific PC based systems and high availability servers.
Compugen is an organization that encourages and supports ongoing training and development opportunities. We are composed of a talented, diversified workforce that performs collectively in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment. Our staff members have access to the latest and greatest technologies in performing their daily activities.
- Configure systems utilizing your current and proven track record knowledge of current PC technologies
- Utilizing your proven ability to troubleshoot and diagnose software and hardware related issues
- Meet production deadlines daily as assigned by the Configuration Scheduler
- Communicate with vendor specific and internal technical support staff to resolve technical related issues
- The ability to be detailed oriented and deliver quality work based on precision workmanship
- Working is a team in a sales-oriented environment
- Flexibility and the ability to meet deadlines
- Staff is responsible to follow ISO procedures outlined in Compugen’s Quality Management System
- College education in electronics or related Information technology courses
- A+ certification mandatory
- Minimum two years PC industry experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in relation to PC and Server based hardware
- Fast learner
- Refurbishing experience on desktops, notebooks, printers etc.
- Proactive self-starter
- Ability to follow instructions with little guidance and able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
Employment Equity Statement:
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current staff members and to applicants during the recruitment process. We aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish, and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply for this Position
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Compugen Inc.'s offers that may interest you