This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position: Bilingual Service Desk Analyst
Location: Calgary, AlbertaJob Id: 2719 # of Openings: 1
Position : Service Desk Analyst (Bilingual- French and English)
Location : Anywhere in Canada (Work from home)
Compugen is Canada's largest privately-owned and operated Information Technology (IT) solution provider with extensive service and support resources. Our vision is to “simplify the business of technology, together” by focusing on business objectives and outcomes, aligning the most relevant and effective IT solutions to meet those requirements and providing extraordinary ongoing support capabilities.
Every day, over 1500 dedicated employees across Canada focused on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. Since 1981, the Compugen team has developed a strong reputation with market-leading vendors and customers, for creating, implementing and supporting creative IT solutions that delight thousands of customers.
- Provides front-line service to end-users on software and hardware related problems.
- Provides IT support to callers in multiple locations such as home, offices and remote offices. You will support issues such as VPN, Citrix, desktops, laptops, mobile devices, network resource access, MS Office, MS Windows.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots technical issues.
- Manages domain account and Citrix sessions, contacts and asset information.
- Escalates critical issues to Supervisor.
- Routes calls to internal and external support groups and follow-up on outstanding tickets and escalations.
- Provides one-on-one instruction on new applications.
- Researches information for users on applications when necessary
- Completes special projects or tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
- Technical degree or diploma and/or equivalent business experience.
- 1 1/2 - 3 years of customer service experience is an asset.
- Strong communication and phone skills; excellent customer service, analytical and problem-solving skills a must.
- Strong support knowledge of PC hardware, Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7, 10), Citrix and Network troubleshooting.
- Willingness to participate in non-standard working time models, which may include overnights, weekends and holidays.
- Team player qualities: integrity, accountability, adaptability, and motivation.
- Industry certificates i.e. A+, MCP's, Windows 10 MCSA, HDI & ITIL v3 an asset.
- Citrix Support.
- Network and e-mail support.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Professional and polished phone manner.
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current staff members and to applicants during the recruitment process. We aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply for this Position
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Compugen Inc.'s offers that may interest you