This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position: Account Executive
Location: Winnipeg, ManitobaJob Id: 2733 # of Openings: 1
Compugen is one of Canada's top Information Technology (IT) solution providers with extensive service and support resources. Our vision is to “simplify the business of technology, together” by focusing on business objectives and outcomes, aligning the most relevant and effective IT solutions to meet those requirements and providing extraordinary ongoing support capabilities.
Every day, over 1500 dedicated employees across Canada focus on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. Since 1981, the Compugen team has developed a strong reputation with market-leading vendors and customers, for creating, implementing and supporting creative IT solutions that delight thousands of customers.
Canadian organizations of all types are dealing with “Digital Transformation” strategies related to four IT industry mega-trends: Cloud, Mobility, Big Data and Social Media Platforms. There are major shifts that are taking place in businesses and in IT that are unfolding with unprecedented speed. Compugen is uniquely positioned to empower customers to embrace and leverage the benefits from these four mega-trends with new, relevant IT-based strategies and solutions while operating and maintaining cost-effective technology infrastructure and processes for datacenters and end user environments.
Compugen’s success comes from our focus on our people and aligning to our cultural values of being:
- Driven to make a difference
- Relentlessly Curious
- Collaborative to the Core
Compugen is seeking a motivated, passionate, self-directed sales professional with proven business acumen and leadership capabilities, to work with existing customers and new prospects alike to transform their organization through innovative IT solutions. The successful candidate enjoys creating a strategy and plan to develop new business contacts and relationships and is motivated by the challenges and excitement of building and growing a business through creative thinking and collaboration with the client to create compelling business solutions. You have a strong work ethic and professionalism, are determined and focused and have a positive, “can-do” attitude and believe in collaboration and teamwork as the best way to do business. You meet people easily, have the ability to build trust and confidence and are a passionate customer advocate committed to solving problems for clients. You have a strong desire to win under intense competitive pressures and have a demonstrated ability to come up with innovative and creative strategies and solutions.
- Identifies and reaches decision makers and key influencers and can persuade them to take action
- Build senior level relationships (C-level; Director, VP) within existing client accounts and new prospect organizations
- Professionally and effectively communicate Compugen’s solutions to existing customers and new prospects through presentations, written proposals, RFP responses and regular business correspondence
- Build and execute on business and customer account plans and create compelling business outcome solutions
- Constantly refreshes their insight, knowledge and understanding of IT technology industry, solutions and strategies
- Investigates, researches and seeks information that will lead to a successful sales strategy that creates a selling advantage for a targeted opportunity
- Effective questioning, probing and listening that informs and leads to implementable actions and activities leading to a successful sales cycle
- Comprehend and apply Compugen strategies and solutions to develop existing customer and new prospect business development plans
- Create compelling solutions that satisfy customer business outcomes that are differentiated to position Compugen as the desired or preferred partner and solution provider
- Create financial proposals that meet Compugen and customer business expectations
- Collaboration and teamwork in the execution of all assignments, roles and responsibilities
- Engage key vendors to develop joint account and market development opportunities leading to new solutions and revenue sources
Drive Critical Outcomes
- Extend Compugen penetration, solutions and revenue from existing accounts
- Acquire new clients from assigned territories and/or vertical markets
- Drive results from Compugen strategic programs
- Meet/exceed required sales targets
- Maintain updated information in Compugen CRM system
- University degree in a relevant program of study preferred
- Additional professional courses/certifications/accreditation are considered an asset
- Over 5 years of technology industry solution selling experience with a proven track record of overachievement of assigned financial goals
- A proven track record of establishing executive contacts (“C”, VP and Director-level) and relationships from prior roles with references therefrom are a definite asset
- Strong LinkedIn profile
- Impeccable references from relevant sources
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current staff members and to applicants during the recruitment process. We aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply for this Position
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Compugen Inc.'s offers that may interest you