Business development representative
Commsoft Technologies - FidelioToronto,ON
- Salary To be discussed
40 h - Full time
Permanent , Telecommuting job
Day shift work
- Published on May 15th, 2023
1 position to fill as soon as possible
Plusieurs activités récréatives sont à la disposition des employés, en tout temps, dans leur air réservé, près de l’air de repas commun. Baby-foot, télé câblé et console de jeux vidéo s’y retrouvent, pour permettre les meilleurs moments de détente!
Assurance dentaireAssurance médicamentAssurance vieAssurance invalidité
Des formations continues sont proposées chaque année aux employés qui désirent accroitre leurs compétences dans des domaines spécifiques!
À 5 minutes à pieds de la station Mont-Royal, ligne orange.À 10 minutes de bus de la ligne verte, station Place-des-Arts.À 10 minutes de bus de la ligne bleu, station De Castelnau.
Commsoft porte une grande importance au travail d'équipe. C'est pourquoi deux partys officiels de compagnie sont organisés par année, un l'été et un l'hiver avec l'organisation d'un mémorable party de Noel! Aussi, plusieurs 5 à 7 sont proposés au courant de l'année pour resserer les liens d'équipe.
You consider yourself a "go-getter" and you have a great interest in technology? You want to be part of a growing company that cares about the well-being and development of its employees? The Business Development Representative position is perfect for you!
At Fidelio, we support small and medium-sized businesses in their growth so that they can become more competitive. How? By helping them optimize their business processes with our integrated management system. Being well established in Quebec for more than 20 years, we are growing rapidly towards the Ontario market.
What we would like to offer you :
- Flexible hours with the possibility of finishing at noon on Fridays
- Remote work
- Competitive compensation
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Insurance and a group RRSP
- Monthly social events!
Your future responsibilities :
- Generate leads and participate in developing Fidelio’s Ontario market by actively transforming new opportunities into target accounts;
- Make solicitation calls targeting a corporate clientele;
- Develop a network of contacts by participating in events, trade shows, webinars, etc.;
- Be aware of different opportunities on the market, in order to build strong business relationships and a pipeline of prospects;
- Identify and understand the needs of prospects and customers in the Ontario market and create a needs analysis that formulates solutions tailored to their needs (RFI/RFP);
- Document best practices with our ERP solution and share them with our customers and prospects;
- Ensure follow-ups with potential clients and the Sales and Marketing team;
- Stay on top of new product features in Fidelio;
What we're looking for:
- A degree in a field relevant to the position, such as commerce or sales, or equivalent experience;
- 4 to 5 years of experience in IT sales, or as a project integrator, or in a relevant field;
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Have demonstrated written and verbal communication skills for interpersonal exchanges and presentations;
- Excellent understanding of the target clientele and the reality of managing operations in an SME;
- Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and determination to meet sales goals;
- Show a high level of initiative and be strong team player;
- Possess excellent learning skills;
- Experience in CRM, ERP or other system project management is a definite asset;
- Have a valid driver’s license.
Particularities of the position :
- This position is full-time remote with occasional travel.
Do you have the profile we are looking for? It's time to apply!
En : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Commsoft Technologies - Fidelio's offers that may interest you