This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Location: Toronto, ON
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health and Long Term Care) funded organization. We Enrich Lives and Change Tomorrow by providing a wide spectrum of unparalleled quality services in the community.
Our team of service healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to remain in their homes, attend clinics and to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our loved ones.
The Client Service Supervisor’s primary function is to be responsible for the day-to-day management and coordination of the services provided. The functions include but are not limited to: hiring, supervision, performance management and coordination of direct service provider staff, ensuring service delivery contract compliance, marketing and new business development.
The successful Client Service Supervisor will have:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize activities including supporting clients and building team morale
- An energetic and enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proven strong communication and interpersonal skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Bachelor of Nursing (BN/BScN) degree is an asset and current registration in good standing with the College and Nurses of Ontario is required
- Post graduate studies in Health Administration or Business administration is an asset.
The role will require:
- Ensuring effective and efficient operation of the branch and delivery of services and establishing a plan to improve the quality of services with the Director
- Supervising regulated staff and PSW’s
- Completing performance reviews and contract renewals, and follow up when indicated.
- Assisting the Director in collating and reporting data to customers including analysis and action planning when areas for improvement or non-compliance are identified
- Participating in branch committees as required e.g. Service Quality, Joint Occupational Health and Safety etc.
- Knowledge of responsibilities under Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Other duties as assigned
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application, please contact 1-877-560-0202.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all of the essential requirements stated above.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in this job description, we invite you to visit our website to apply for this position.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Closing the Gap Healthcare's offers that may interest you