This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
PSW – Personal Support Worker
Home and Community Care
$18.50- $19/hr plus Group Benefits
Immediate Full-time, Part-time, Casual openings
Oakville, Milton, Burlington, ON
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health and Long Term Care) funded organization. We Enrich Lives and Change Tomorrow by providing a wide spectrum of unparalleled quality services in the community. Our teams of service healthcare professionals deliver care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to remain in their homes, attend clinics and to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our loved ones.
The ideal Personal Support Worker will have:
- Personal Support Worker certification, or equivalent experience
- Outstanding focus on client safety
- Exemplary skills in delivering high-quality customer experiences
- A proven track record of being accountable for multiple deliverables, reporting and high- quality performance
- Experience in independent problem solving and recognizing when support from peers and supervisors is needed
- Access to a reliable vehicle and Canadian’s Drivers license is a must
Your role will require:
- A strong focus on client safety and ethical standards;
- Developing respectful working relationships with clients and families to meet their care needs with the ability to maintain customer satisfaction
- Respectful of the dignity and individuality of each client
- Providing personal care to meet the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of each client
- Observing , assessing, and reporting changes in clients’ behaviors and activities
- Participating in multidisciplinary team work
- Physical lifting abilities
Why should you apply?
- Competitive rates - $18.50 to $19.00 per hour
- Group Benefits and flexible hours
- Paid travel
- Positive culture and 24/7 professional support
- Corporate gym membership and
- Opportunities for further education
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education.
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our team of healthcare professionals dedicated to “Enriching lives. Changing tomorrow.”
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application, please email email@example.com, or call our office at 1-877-560-0202.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all of the essential requirements stated above.
We invite you to visit our website to apply for this position www.closingthegap.ca . We look forward to meeting you!
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Closing the Gap Healthcare's offers that may interest you