Private Equity - Client Onboarding Senior Manager
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
The role of a Private Equity - Client Onboarding Senior Manager involves supporting projects such as client integrations, service delivery changes and sales support. The Senior Manager will be primarily responsible for data file analysis, loading/reconciliation of data migrations and incoming/outgoing file implementation. The role involves dealing with the senior management of all the organizations that interact with Citco Fund Services. The ability to clearly communicate both verbally and written is essential. The role is part of a global conversion team and may be required to support multiple time zones during large projects. Flexibility will be a requirement in this position.
The PE - Client Onboarding Senior Manager is responsible for assisting in the management of virtual teams tasked with project managing client integrations/conversions, services delivery changes and sales support.
Job Duties in Brief
Functional Data Migrations:
- Project Manage New Business: New clients launches/conversions, Organic growth launches, Adding services, major SLA change, process improvements
- On-board clients to Citco’s technology systems
- Incumbent admin to Citco
- Internal system migration
- Coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure all necessary data is captured for client reporting
- Responsible for system set up and coordination with third parties for new fund launches
- Standard & custom extract file development (in house / vendor)
- Lead data migration between internal systems, client/third-party systems, process identification, review, COA mapping, and custom solutions
- Work with existing clients on new requirements and process improvements
- Contribute to development and testing of Citco’s technology platforms
- Provides industry expertise drawing upon extensive experience in interpretation of the limited partnership agreements, private placement memorandums, fund structures and other materials
- Fund structures and the related system setup, accounting methodology and calculations
- Waterfall model development, as well as participate in firm-wide initiatives and industry thought leadership
- Develop into a subject matter expert on Citco’s systems and implementation processes
- Draft task performance procedures and/or operational memorandum
- The Manager must demonstrate leadership skills in coaching, motivating team members and dealing with client and counterparts in other group
Business Development Support:
- Participate in marketing and sales pitches; effectively demonstrate and communicate Citco’s workflows, best practices and technologies
- Participate in Proof of Concept, Request for proposal/information assistance
- Build out of sample data for client pitches and demonstrations
- Direct source of information to Business Development on vendors/conversion/interfaces/reporting
- Candidates must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA (or equivalent) preferred
- Project Manager Qualifications (Desirable)
- Previous work experience within of Big 4 or large mid-size public accounting firm experience would be an asset.
- 6+ years in the financial services industry; with Private Equity experience.
- Proven knowledge of Private Equity products/structures/technology
- Proven project management and business analysis experience
- Strong team player who exhibits strong communication and written skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and different stakeholders simultaneously; and prioritizing work based on deadlines
- Fund Accounting experience would be an asset
- Proven Microsoft Word and Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- The successful candidate will have proven relationship management experience
Note: Final title and compensation contingent on experience
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.