This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You’ll be joining CIBC’s Financial Planning and Advice team. You’ll support the management and growth of complex client portfolio’s by providing exceptional client service through financial planning and investment advice. You’ll mentor a team of advisors to problem solve and provide comprehensive financial plans, enabling clients to secure their futures, own their homes, and build their businesses. As a Financial Planning Consultant, you’ll expertly deliver on CIBC’s Imperial Service approach, taking responsibility for helping clients plan for today’s needs and tomorrow’s goals.
How You'll Succeed
- Client Engagement - Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Enhance relationships by delivering trusted investment advice and providing comprehensive financial planning support. Cultivate your network to establish new client relationships.
- Business Expertise - Become an expert in local market trends and potential client bases, creating a comprehensive sales plan that will convert leads into new CIBC clients. Use your strong relationship building and networking skills to build connections, generate opportunities, and deliver bottom line results. Leverage your experience in investment, retirement, and credit planning to provide a comprehensive and personalized plan that will result in satisfied, loyal clients and increased referrals.
- Leading and Mentoring - As a seasoned financial professional, provide coaching and support to a team of advisors. Maintain a collaborative work environment and support the team as they make informed decisions that benefit both the client and CIBC.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You are a bold and authentic leader. You're passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have led diverse, high performing teams.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You’re a certified professional (IIROC). You have current accreditation and good standing for IIROC licensing, CFP upon hire. Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH), Wealth Management Essentials Course (WME), Personal Financial Planner (PFP) are an asset.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Job LocationMaple-9641 Jane Street
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other CIBC's offers that may interest you