This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
- You’ll be joining CIBC’s Global Wires Payments Technology Team. As an Application Governance Lead, you will understand business functions, activities and transactions and apply best practices.
- Oversee the planning and support of IT governance processes, including reviews of projects, applications and infrastructure. Your will manage the coordination activities for various management activities like Audit processing, Deviations and Deficiency.
- Manage project and team resource allocations and planning . Prepare and manage the projected resource requirements and resource plans.
How You'll Succeed
- Build strong relationships, lead discussions, listen and ask the right questions to ensure processes meet requirements.
- Lead the Governance activities related to Technology Deviations, Deficiencies. Track and manage the upcoming Infrastructure upgrade timelines and schedule. Review and manage the project resource allocations and forecasting.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in: Have a degree/diploma in Computer Science, Business, and/or a related field, and you’ve spent 3+ years in a Technology Application Governance OR Project Management roles.
- You have strong knowledge of: Ability to manage and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Possess strong organizational skills, with planning and strong project management skills (including prioritizing skills)
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools like Excel, Word, Presentation is a must.
- Advance knowledge of Excel tools like VLOOKUP, VBA, SUMIFS etc. and Visio is an Asset.
- Experience of working with Waterfall OR Agile delivery model is a must
- You embrace and champion change: You’ll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best. You empower and enable your team to make continuous improvement, go above and beyond, and deliver results. You are both a quick learner and adaptable team member.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Job LocationToronto-483 Bay St;. 8th Floor
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other CIBC's offers that may interest you