This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Interested in a career that makes a meaningful difference in the lives of others? One where you are valued and respected, listened to, and empowered to live up to your potential? If so, Chartwell Retirement Residences is the place for you.
We are always looking for empathetic, positive and passionate individuals committed to Making People's Lives Better. With over 200 residences across Canada, we have an opportunity for you that will make a difference in your life.
The Lifestyle and Program Assistant is responsible for providing assistance with the development and coordination of programs and services that meet the needs of the retirement community’s residents.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the development and implementation of programs and services that meet the six dimensions of wellness (social, physical, intellectual, emotional, vocational and spiritual needs of all residents);
- Assist with the development and preparation of communication tools (newsletters, posters, notices, calendars, etc.) designed to provide residents in the retirement community, seniors located outside of our retirement community and volunteers, with information regarding current and future activities and special events;
- Inform Management of residents’ concerns and issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Create a safe, pleasant, creative and non-threatening recreational environment;
The ideal candidates will possess:
- 1-3 years related experience in a retirement community or health care environment;
- Experience in a customer service environment;
- Graduate of a post-secondary education program relating to recreation, gerontology, social work or proven related experience.
Candidates must be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
To apply please email your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Chartwell Retirement Residences's offers that may interest you