This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Interested in a career that makes a meaningful difference in the lives of others? One where you are valued and respected, listened to, and empowered to live up to your potential? If so, Chartwell Retirement Residences is the place for you.
We are always looking for empathetic, positive and passionate individuals committed to Making People's Lives Better. With over 200 residences across Canada, we have an opportunity for you that will make a difference in your life.
The Laundry Aide performs various laundry duties associated with providing residents with the required laundry service.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Sort and separate items to be laundered in accordance with laundering requirements;
- Operate automatic washing machines, dryers, iron and sewing machine;
- Hand iron and folds or hangs garments after laundering;
- Transport laundered garments to appropriate floors;
- Ensure proper identification of all personal clothing;
- Maintain a clean work environment, dusting and washing equipment and shelves as required;
- Perform simple mending and repairs;
- Maintain appropriate level of supplies e.g. soap, bleach, fabric softener and thread;
- Clean working area upon completion of the shift.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Experience in laundry operation is desirable but not mandatory;
- Must understand the basis of good laundry techniques/practices.
Candidates must be available to work days and weekends. To apply please email your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Chartwell Retirement Residences's offers that may interest you