This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Interested in a career that makes a meaningful difference in the lives of others? One where you are valued and respected, listened to, and empowered to live up to your potential? If so, Chartwell Retirement Residences is the place for you.
We are always looking for empathetic, positive and passionate individuals committed to Making People's Lives Better. With over 200 residences across Canada, we have an opportunity for you that will make a difference in your life.
The Accounts Receivable Advisor (contract) is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of full cycle accounts receivable transactions to ensure that tenant billings and accounts receivable data are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
Complete responsibility for accounts receivable procedures for a portfolio of seniors housing facilities including but not limited to:
- Respond in a timely and clear manner to all facility and residents’ queries.
- Always meet deadlines for miscellaneous charges postings, tenant billings, deposits applications, tenant refunds processing and month-end reconciliations.
- Set up new properties on accounting system in timely manner.
- Update accounting records for any tenant changes (move-ins, move-outs, room changes, rent changes, etc.) in timely manner.
- Apply bank deposits against outstanding tenant Accounts Receivable as soon as information is received.
- Produce and provide to facilities Tenant Billings Report and Aging Accounts Receivable Report in accordance with the set deadlines.
- Ensure internal control reports are received timely and have appropriate approvals.
- Reconcile cash deposits to bank statements.
- Update and maintain tenants’ securities and last month rent deposits listings on the system and reconcile them to general ledger monthly.
- Assist property accountants with the month-end revenue analysis, as required.
- Ensure that filing for all homes is always up-to-date.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager
The ideal candidate will possess:
Functional – Accounts Receivable 4-6 years
College diploma or University degree
Skills & Abilities
ü Strong knowledge of the Accounts Receivable cycle and how it relates to finance
ü Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (intermediate)
ü Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
ü Ability to work independently
ü Strong organizational skills
ü Good communication skills
ü Strong customer service skills
ü Strong attention to detail
ü Excellent understanding of the Accounts Receivable Policies and Procedures
To apply please email your CV/resume to email@example.com
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Chartwell Retirement Residences's offers that may interest you