Water spider (Materials handling and supply support)
Chameleon Innovations115 Hymus Blvd, Pointe-Claire,QC
- Salary To be discussed
40 h - Full time
Day shift work
- Published on January 26th, 2023
1 position to fill as soon as possible
A great place to develop an interesting career!
Chameleon Innovations is a medium-sized, family owned and managed design and manufacturing business. We take pride in our quality products and after-sales service. Since 1996, we have engaged in continuous in-house engineering and development of innovative rolling tarps for transport and industrial retractable enclosure solutions. Chameleon is a team driven to deliver innovative products that solve common problems in transportation and industry. Our products are derived from the need to make people’s lives easier.... and we do!
The Water spider (Materials handling and supply support) assists the Production and Operations teams. Responsibility to ensure the smooth operations of production by supplying the right parts at the right time in the right quantities. Making the rounds in the facility by supplying parts to the different workstations, you will also ensure the preparation of kits.
This position will provide an opportunity for growth within the organization for the right candidate
- Operations support including but not limited to the preparation and supply of parts, kits and components by making sequenced rounds between warehouse and production logistics movements, materials handling, issuing appropriate paperwork and related tasks as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ability to read and write in either English or French is required.
Skills and requirements
- High School (DES) and appropriate experience
Knowledge, competencies and capabilities:
- Only honest, punctual, optimistic individuals with a positive attitude and strong work ethic should apply.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented individual, curious, meticulous and detail oriented.
- Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and/or other background checks as permitted or required.
What we offer:
- Salary and benefits: Competitive wages and progressive insurance and benefits package after probationary period is completed.
- Culture: Collaborative and stimulating team-based environment.
- Learning and development: Training, mentoring and the opportunity for development and growth within the organization for the right candidate.
- Public transit: Multiple bus lines immeadiately in front of the company.
- Location: Chameleon is in beautiful Pointe Claire, Qc. in Montreal’s West Island in proximity to Highway 40.
- REM train line: Passes behind the company (not yet in service).
- Parking: Free parking on-site.
- And more!
Fr : Beginner
En : Intermediate
Internal reference No.
Other Chameleon Innovations's offers that may interest you