- Salary To be discussed
- Published on April 27th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Freight Broker (Operating) Agent
Join the Challenger team as a Freight Broker (Operating) Agent today!
What is a Freight Broker (Operating) Agent?
The Freight Broker Agent prospects for new customers and provides the customer solutions based on the carriers/providers that they source using tools like the Challenger Carrier Pool and Load boards.
Why be a Freight Broker (Operating) Agent?
- You decide how and where to spend your time to generate revenue (no micromanaging!)
- No mandatory reporting, meetings, commuting or travel
- Your book of business is yours, no noncompete agreement
- Work from home, or wherever you want
- Time off is limited only by yourself
- Expand your customer offerings by working with our subject matter experts
- Unlimited earning potential
Why be a Freight Broker (Operating) Agent with Challenger?
- Representing an asset based company opens doors that are closed for non-asset based brokers
- 100% commissioned role paid via direct deposit on invoiced shipments
- Dedicated agent and operational support team
- Low Agent saturation
- Access the Challenger Carrier Pool and Asset availability
- Customer and Carrier set up within 15 minutes
- Multi-Mode and extensive cross border expertise
- Eliminated cost and risk associated with bad debt, cash flow, authorities and insurances
What are the Freight Broker (Operating) Agent’s responsibilities?
- Prospect for new customers
- Source carriers and providers for your customers
- Book your customers shipments in our TMS, track the delivery and ensure carrier has supplied POD
- Maintain the relationship with customer
- Collect commissions
Who would this be a good role for?
This type of role is most suited to a motivated North American Logistics Professional with a minimum of 3 years logistics industry related sales experience. The ideal candidate wants more control of their future & income. You must have a book of business or be comfortable with building a book from scratch as leads/accounts are not provided. Your great qualities/skills & connections, in conjunction with the support that Challenger offers, means there is no limit to the amount of money that you can earn.
If you would like to know more please visit https://www.challenger.com/careers/agent-opportunities/.