This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Description du poste :
Interested in joining a progressive Canadian IT company? CGI in Atlantic Canada is looking for high performing individual to create and instantiate a new test automation framework. Our client is modernizing a workflow system, and want to leverage a solid test automation framework to automate as much of the testing as possible. We have been asked to provide a user interface to this framework so non-technical people can create test scenarios from the automation elements.
You will be part of a a team focused on the testing of this new system. This role's responsibilities include not only the design of a test automation framework, but managing test automation development according to the procedures and design laid out in that framework.
• Design and oversight of the development of a test automation framework.
• Design and oversight of the development of a user interface for the framework.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Provide direction to test automation QA people, as well as developers.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Collaborate with the Test Manager to prepare and produce test result reports.
• Work seamlessly with geographically distributed teams.
• Work with the scrum master and help establish sprint activities and tasks.
• Participate in the daily standup and provide status updates, contribute to team meetings.
• Collaborate with the test manager in defect triage meetings.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (or equivalent work experience)
• Proven recent/current working experience developing test automation frameworks
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications in JAVA
• Knowledge of Relational Databases such as MS SQL
• Experience with NodeJS will be considered a nice to have but not mandatory
• Experience with SDLC tools, frameworks and methodologies
• Experience working with AGILE teams and tools including but not limited to - JIRA, Confluence, Crucible - will be considered an asset
• Experience with Selenium, Cucumber, and TestNG
- Pensée analytique
- Essai automatisé
- Communication (orale/écrite)
- Test Case/Script Development
- Business Process Testing
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other CGI Group's offers that may interest you