This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Meet our professionals
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career. Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to sophisticated technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI, and we are looking for hardworking individuals to innovate with us. If you have a groundbreaking spirit and thrive on innovation where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join our team!
As a member of an architecture and transformation team, your involvement will help us deliver a great network and cloud solutions to our customers
The ServiceNow Developer will be a key player in developing, maintaining and enhancing applications on the ServiceNow ITSM platform as well as building Integrations with other existing systems.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Demonstrate expert knowledge of the ServiceNow toolset and have experience building integrations with related systems.
• Develop, maintain and enhance applications in ServiceNow.
• Build integrations between ServiceNow and other existing systems.
• Provide second level support to the Production Support team in ServiceNow operations.
• Use both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve complicated business problems.
• Provide technical assessments, written documentation and technical expertise.
• Work on continuous improvement by sharing experiences and knowledge within the team.
• Provide development effort estimates for planned work activities.
• Provide quality and consistent service to the customer.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years of IT experience
• 2 - 3 years' of demonstrated hands on development experience on the ServiceNow platform particularly in the following areas: development, configuration, integration, reports, notifications, events, business rules, catalog items, and implementation with an advanced knowledge of the platform
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, related field, or equivalent education/work experience
• Solid grasp of system and ITSM core configurations in ServiceNow
• Hands on experience with implementations and/or migrations to the ServiceNow platform
• Experience integrating third-party software and APIs
• Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
• Knowledge of ITIL methodologies and ITSM concepts
• Bilingual: French & English, both written and oral
• Leadership skills combined with strong analytical skills
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other CGI Group's offers that may interest you