This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Meet our professionals
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career! Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
CGI Regina is seeking a high-potential SAP FICO Consultant with SAP experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with our clients in understanding their requirements, designing solutions, configuring SAP and completing the full software lifecycle. Main focus of the role is on design, configuration and testing but experience and/or desire to grow and to mentor a team is also desirable.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of client satisfaction
• Design, configuration and testing of FICO modules
• Experience and knowledge of key integration points with FICO modules
• Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and translate them to system requirements with ability to identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
• Act as client liaison for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop vital product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum 2 years of SAP FICO configuration experience, a background in finance or accounting will be a plus
• Experience and/or knowledge in most of the following: GL, AP, AR
• Knowledge and/or experience in the New-GL
• Business knowledge and process design skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
• Strong organizational skills
- SAP FICO
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other CGI Group's offers that may interest you