This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Rencontrez nos professionnels
CGI Insights you can act on
Description du poste :
Director Consulting Services, SAP Practice, Finance, Risk & Compliance
CGI seeks a senior leader within the SAP GTA practice who is viewed as a trusted Systems Integration and Consulting expert by the industry.
Reporting to a SAP Practice GTA leader, the Director Consulting Services will be responsible for growth and delivery of consulting services on Finance, Risk and Compliance cross Industries, headquartered in Ontario. A key focus for the leader will be to increase sales and revenue by building key business and IT relationships with target customers. A successful candidate will need to be able to identify opportunities, identify the best solution, capture the sale, and manage delivery of the engagements.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
The Director Consulting Services will maintain overall accountability for sales, revenue, delivery and P&L of the target account. They will have a team of 15 members locally on their account, and additional members globally as required.
Success will be required across the following areas of responsibility:
• Business Development and Sales- applying sound sales processes and strategic use of CRM, you will knock on and open doors with key decision makers, create, uncover and qualify opportunities and ultimately drive them to close. This role is built for sales ‘hunters’ who have successfully managed to drive new business and grow business based on their relationships built throughout their career.
• Take a lead role in managing the delivery of high end consulting services to complex organizations;
• Drive quality of delivery and customer satisfaction;
• Leading and managing to achieve targeted revenue and profitability
• Recruit new high quality members to CGI through solicitation and professional networking.
• Fostering the development of the team’s capabilities and expertise in line with client needs/market evolution.
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• A credible expert in the business operations of Canadian and/or US companies
• 15+ years of increasing responsibility in a SAP technology consultancy with demonstrated track record of converting client intimacy and trust into: consulting and systems integration sales, high quality project delivery, satisfied clients
• Business Development - you come with an extensive rolodex and strong relationships with key decision makers in Manufacturing companies in Ontario and Canada. You have a verifiable track record of closing net new managed services business. You have also followed a strict and disciplined sales process in achieving your results.
• Ability to drive proposal, pricing, and contracting for multi-faceted client initiatives.
• Manage P&L and financial accountabilities
• Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study; and MBA would be preferred
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other CGI Group's offers that may interest you