This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Meet our professionals
CGI IN CANADA
Canadian roots, global reach
Founded in Canada in 1976, CGI has evolved into the country’s largest IT services provider, serving as a long-term, committed partner to clients in Canada and in more than 40 countries around the world. With more than 12,000 professionals across Canada, we work where our clients do business, providing local responsiveness and accountability that ensure the highest level of service and support.
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential, and to chart your own career!
We are looking for a Program Manager who will be accountable for planning and governance and for overseeing the successful delivery of a Program.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Program Manager brings a track record of successful Project Management of large and complex IT initiatives:
- Ensuring the effective delivery of project activities, within approved scope, schedule and budget, while ensuring client satisfaction
- Continually seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships, including promoting client collaboration on the resolution of any disputes or issues that arise during the project
- Facilitating the definition of clear and attainable project objectives
- Managing project financials and budget to ensure expected project margin/profitability is met
- Maintaining the healthy management of projects by mitigating risks and defining resolution plans for addressing issues
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals in conjunction with sales and delivery
- Developing detailed statements of work, estimates and work schedules
- Mentoring team members and junior Project Managers
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- PMP designation
- 10+ years of managing large-scale, complex projects in a complex, multi-geographical environment
- Program Management experience
- Experience managing Agile development projects, preferably involving .NET, MS Dynamics CRM / Salesforce and Cloud
- Demonstrated success establishing and maintaining Executive-level relationships
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and balance multiple priorities
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making capability
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other CGI Group's offers that may interest you