This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Description du poste :
Interested in joining a progressive Canadian IT company? CGI in Atlantic Canada is looking for high performing individuals with a quick learning ability to develop a Curam application. Our client is modernizing a workflow system, and wants to leverage Curam. People that are keen to learn a new system and who understand the basics of JAVA programming elements will find this position very appealing.
You will be part of a a team focused on the development of this new system.
• Design and development of Curam modules.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with the specifications.
• Work under the direction of the Development Lead.
• Work seamlessly with geographically distributed teams.
• Work with the scrum master and help establish sprint activities and tasks.
• Participate in the daily standup and provide status updates, contribute to team meetings.
• Collaborate with various teams in defect triage meetings.
• Must be able to obtain a Canadian Reliability security clearance.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (or equivalent work experience)
• Hands on knowledge of JAVA
• Experience with SDLC tools, frameworks and methodologies
• Experience working with AGILE teams and tools including but not limited to - JIRA, Confluence, Crucible - will be considered an asset
- Pensée analytique
- Communication (orale/écrite)
- Full Stack Development
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other CGI Group's offers that may interest you