- Salary To be discussed
- Published on October 26th, 2021
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Description du poste :
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career. Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules and locations.
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to sophisticated technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI, and we are looking for hardworking individuals to innovate with us. If you thrive on innovation where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, come and join our team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a Member of our CGI-Edmonton team providing leading information technology services to our clients. We seek a Full Stack Developer with at least 5 years' experience in large enterprise environments.
To be successful in this role, you'll have a combination of maintenance and development experience and will have worked with a diverse portfolio of technologies while contributing to several projects. As part of a larger team, you will work with and learn from our experienced and hardworking developers and architects and have numerous opportunities to leverage your expertise to become a key part of large client engagements.
If you are looking to advance your career while gaining experience in an exciting and diverse development environment, this is the opportunity you've been looking for!
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Participate in the development and deployment of new applications, system software, and/or enhancements to existing applications
• Collaborate with analysts, designers and system owners in the delivery of new software programs and applications
• Develop data extractions or reports from client requirements, and investigate data related issues
• Develop strategies for improving and leveraging systems
• Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other team members
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• 3 - 5 years of progressive experience as a Developer and extensive experience in application development and maintenance
• API and backend services development using .Net Core, Java, and/or Node.js
• Databases such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLServer, and/or MySQL
• Containers and container platforms such as OpenShift
• Application deployment automation using (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, and/or Azure DevOps)
• Git and GitHub
• Experience in working in an Agile development environment
• Superb communication skills, both oral and written
• Experience working with cloud services (e.g. developing for Azure or AWS PaaS environments)
• Experience with OAuth 2.0 and OIDC authorization protocols
• Experience writing automated end to end UI tests with tools such as Selenium or TestCafé;
• Experience with reporting tools (MS Reports / Cognos SAS / Crystal Reports)
• Experience setting up and configuring supporting technology and infrastructure such as proxies, webservers, certificates, etc.
• Familiarity with government systems and/or Professional Services delivery.
• Degree, diploma, or certification in computing science or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.