This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI and we are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join this dynamic team. We are looking for talented individuals that work in a true DevOps environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Cloud Administrator on our team, you will be working on several big initiatives within the business. This role will require communication and interaction with multiple internal and external clients to ensure each module interacts properly with each other. The Cloud Administrator will also troubleshoot issues and develop new enhancements to achieve targeted results. If you have experience in infrastructure management and infrastructure development through automation we want to hear from you. Your responsibilities will include:
• Leading and participating in daily scrums
• Participate in planning tasks and supporting team leaders in coordination of activities
• Troubleshooting and problem resolution
• Coordinating and executing daily client requests
• Design software modules that interact with larger software project
• Participating in infrastructure development according to team best practices
• Performing unit tests on developed components and lead other tests according to team methods and procedures
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Advanced knowledge and hands-on technical experience with Java, PHP and Python in an Agile development/CICD pipeline environment
• Infrastructure knowledge in software defined network, storage and datacenter.
• Virtualization (ESX), VMware, Windows/Linux and API development
• Automation expertise with Puppet or Ansible
• Ability to write in Bash/Powershell
• Ability to quickly translate and navigate through new code from different development styles
• Experience with MySQL database or similar
• Excellent communication skills, speaking and writing
• Backend development (required)
• Independent worker that requires little supervision beyond initial scope expectation and transfer of requirement
• Aptitude for application level support, migration and deployment activities
• Knowledge of data integration tools
• Familiarity with big data concepts (ex: Hadoop or Map Reduce)
• Results-oriented with a strong track record of successful delivery
• Participate and network externally in industry forums to share best practices and gain competitive intelligence
Education and Certification
• Bachelor’s or College degree with a focus on Information Technology/Programing, or equivalent
- Agile & DevOps
- Cloud Computing
- Puppet Config Management
- Virtualization Technologies
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other CGI Group's offers that may interest you