This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company - in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients - and for members; that’s why an astounding 90 percent of them are CGI shareholders.
Our ideal candidate is not just answering calls/emails; they are providing a premium customer experience, supporting end-users seeking assistance and password resets as well as coordinating with team members to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
If you have a passion for customer service exhibited by courteous telephone and email etiquette, empathy, patience and professionalism; we would be interested in talking to you!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• First point of contact for customers seeking assistance and/or password resets
• Create and assign tickets in our help-desk tool
• Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate team members
• Special assignments, responsibilities or projects
• Adherence to and improvement of internal control processes specific to the role
• Other duties as assigned
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
• Strong team orientation
• Self-motivated with high level of enthusiasm
• Autonomous and good sense of responsibilities
• Minimum of 2+ years customer service experience
• Able to work flexible shifts (Mon-Fri, 7am - 11pm ET)
• Must be fluently bilingual (English & French)
• Knowledge of technologies as they relate to internet based applications
• Proficient in use of PC applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Community college diploma and/or equivalent relevant work experience
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Customer Service & Support
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other CGI Group's offers that may interest you