This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Rencontrez nos professionnels
CGI Insights you can act on
Description du poste :
We are looking for a Application Support and Enhancements Specialist to join our team.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Building and maintaining relationships with the application owners and managers within our client organization
• Managing critical incidents , gathering key information from supporting sources on the call, effectively determining appropriate courses of action, engaging and escalating involvement of required resources (from CGI, from the customer and/or from supporting vendors), to efficiently close the problem
• Create and improve processes to manage all incidents according to applicable priority for resolution in line with defined service level objectives
• Management status and service level objective reports
• Working on development task during non-support hours hours
• Enhance the existing systems by implementing minor enhancements
• Identifying and developing new business opportunities
• Perform development and support primarily payment application built using Java stack that are either in place or under strategic development
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• Post-secondary education in business analysis or computer related discipline or a combination of education, training, and experience
• 7+ years’ experience application support/enhancement experience
• Expertise in writing and running SQL queries to manipulate large databases
• Programming Languages: Java, perl script, HTML, SQL
• Strong knowledge of reading logs, and Blob data.
• Experience using related SDLC and CI (continuous integration) tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Git.
• Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, Windows
• Experience with Unix/ Linux commands
- Jira management software
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other CGI Group's offers that may interest you