This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Description du poste :
***Open to remote work anywhere in Atlantic Canada***
CGI is seeking a seasoned agile coaches to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services.. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This agile coach will work at various CGI/ clients consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives from road map assessment architecture best practice phase implementations, and go live
As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create. Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services.
• Serve as a consultant to the client by providing access to the client’s Digital & Analytics (D&A) Toolkit as well as advice, tools and support on Agile for local execution on UX/UI, Design Thinking, Scrum/Agile
• Utilizing deep experience as both a Team Coach (setting up new Agile teams from scratch), and an Executive Coach (guiding and challenging leadership through commercial transformations), to achieve meaningful business outcomes
• Contribute with specific expertise on Agile Methodology (using your experience in UX/UI, Design Thinking, Scrum/Agile) into roadmap development approaches, the D&A Playbook and ongoing market engagement
• Act as a subject matter expert in Scrum/Agile: driving excellence in Agile adoption, strategic consultation to leadership, and acting as a community leader in the Global Agile Community of Practice
• Provide agile use-cases from your own experiences, and those that you continually research, as input into the Toolkit
• Ensure markets and global teams have access to the latest thinking, tools, methodologies and solutions on UX/UI, Design Thinking, Scrum/Agile
• Identify successful local solutions / tactics on Scrum/Agile that could be scaled and should be included in the Digital & Analytics Toolkit
• Responsible for providing requirements on UX/UI, Design Thinking, Scrum/Agile and contributing to the Digital Governance & Knowledge Team to ensure these are built into client’s Digital Learning Curriculum
• Model Agile in the way you think and act to inspire cultural change throughout the global organization
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent from an accredited university; health economics, medicine, or business preferred
• Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
• Prior experience and working knowledge of Agile Methodology
• Prior experience working on a large transformational change initiative
• Willingness to travel internationally up to 50%
• Innovative thinker
• Expert working knowledge and experience in Agile Methodology
• Intellectual curiosity and the ability to collaborate in matrix structures
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally across multiple business units
• Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills, both written and oral, are required to synthesize key issues, and communicate/persuade constituencies towards specific actions and initiatives
• Well organized, highly motivated, process driven and results oriented with the ability to priotitize and collaborate in a multi-tasking environment
5-7 years in:
Digital Transformation Consulting
Facilitation/Presentation and Communication skills
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other CGI Group's offers that may interest you