This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
About the Position:
Reporting to the Director Architecture and Shared Service, the Solution Architect will be responsible for the design, implementation, and administration of the Azure platform to satisfy the requirements and online capabilities of the next generation Ceridian Tax product. The Architect will work closely with the Ceridian Tax development teams as well as other architects to create designs for various components of the platform, to meet the platform’s goals of achieving robustness, recovery, scalability, and extensibility. This is a highly visible role that requires a mix of technical acumen and team leadership skills to drive next generation of Ceridian Tax digital ecosystem.
- Modernize and augment our platform capabilities enabling an internet-fit Ceridian Tax product
- Identify weaknesses and potential single point of failure in the current Ceridian Tax design and infrastructure
- Assist with debugging and fixing of issues related to Azure components.
- Participate in the annual Disaster Recovery exercises.
- Keep up to date with latest Azure technologies
- 3-5 years’ experience in designing systems
- Understanding of various technology choices
- Understanding the diff cloud computing models - IaaS, PaaS or hybrids
- Deep understanding of API economy, distributed computing framework, search and make right tools and technology choices to then create modules and programs using those technologies.
- Strong networking knowledge and experience
- Must be creative, analytical, and be comfortable challenging the status quo.
- Knowledge and experience enabling microservices
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Architect - Expert Exams AZ-300 and AZ-301
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Ceridian's offers that may interest you