This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Founded in 1964, Cascades produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibers. The Company employs 11,000 employees throughout North America and Europe. With its management philosophy, half a century of experience in recycling, and continuous efforts in research and development as driving forces, Cascades continues to deliver the innovative products that customers have come to rely on.
CASCADES FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
Cascades Flexible Packaging (CFP) is located in Mississauga, Ontario. The plant operates on a 24/7 basis with a mix of continental rotating shift work. CFP operates single and multi-layer blown film extruders, as well as, two world-class wide web flexo presses that manufacture printed film for a diverse range of end consumer applications. The plant continuously cultivates its safety program and strives for employee-driven improvements.
• Respects and follows Cascades Flexible Packaging safety rules; maintains a clean, safe and organized work environment
• Reporting issues and assisting in safety-related improvements
• Ensure quality procedures are being followed and the product meets quality expectations
• Coordinate and supervise production department activities such as, production planning, product manufacturing and quality standard application
• Optimize production planning, systems, and work methods while maintaining health & safety, deadlines, costs, and quality
• Complete daily reports such as, OEE, transition sheet, set-up check lists, and QC documentation
• Ensure proper allocation for department coverage and coordinate break schedules
• Manage and train employees to ensure transfer of knowledge
• Responsible for running the press at expected production rates, conducting setups and press-related troubleshooting
• Communicate expectations and problem-solve during shift changes; interact with other departments to maximize efficiency
• Any other duties requested by your supervisor
• Able to colour match; colour-blind test required
• At least 5+ years' experience in flexographic printing
• Candidates with experience printing on polyethylene film will be given special consideration
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. Use of the masculine in our communications refers equally to both men and women. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 754202000
Other Cascades's offers that may interest you