This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Founded in 1964, Cascades produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibers. The Company employs 11,000 employees, who work in more than 90 production units located in North America and Europe. With its management philosophy, half a century of experience in recycling, and continuous efforts in research and development as driving forces, Cascades continues to deliver the innovative products that customers have come to rely on.
CASCADES TISSUE GROUP
The Tissue Group, a division of Cascades, is the second-largest tissue producer in Canada and the fifth-largest in North America. The Division manufactures, converts and markets a huge selection of paper products, such as hand towels, bathroom tissue, facial tissue, napkins, paper towels, wipers and dispensers for the North American away-from-home and consumer products markets. The Group has more than 2,200 employees and operates seven manufacturing plants, nine conversion plants and four plants with both manufacturing and conversion facilities.
Why work at Cascades
- Comprehensive insurance program paid for at 70% by the employer (medical, dental, disability and life)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee involvement in various committees
- You will have access to a gym at Cascades for free
- A cafeteria with hot meal at a good price
- Very good team spirit and a beautiful atmosphere
- Several activities organized for employees
- Access to a Cascades box (shows)
- Profit sharing
Under the responsibility of the maintenance supervisor, the electrotechnician will be in charge of:
- Install, calibrate and maintain pneumatic, electronic and programmable logic controllers instrumentation, as well as a distributed control system;
- Repair, maintain and install industrial electronic control equipment;
- Participate in the resolution of problems on electronic equipment, such as speed controls of AC and DC motors, microprocessors and other electronic process equipment control equipment;
- Participate in the development and modification of the various programs used in the control of production equipment;
- Update schematics and control software;
- Develop and improve control loops in anticipation of future systems, and monitor preventive maintenance work;
- Perform line format changes (set-up) if necessary;
- Solve both electrical and mechanical problems;
- Have the necessary skills to work alone or in a team and solve various production-related problems;
- Have the necessary skills to make accurate and timely decisions;
- Perform any other work requested by the supervisor.
- Have a college diploma (D.E.C.) in electrodynamics or instrumentation and automation or equivalent technical training
- Knowledge of variable speed drive motors is required
- Have 5 years of relevant experience
- Work schedule: 4 days of 10 hours each and on-call time (rotating)
- Competitive salary and benefits
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
Use of the masculine in our communications refers equally to both men and women.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Cascades's offers that may interest you