This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Financial systems Cloud Platform Integration Specialist
Looking for hands-on IT Finance Systems Integration Specialists. You will be supporting IFRS17/Fusion and Finance Data delivery roadmaps, and maturing into the de facto target operating model
4+ years of demonstrated ability in Informatica ETL Development (PowerCenter/ BDM nice to have)
· 2+ years of programming experience in Unix Shell Scripting
· 3+ years of programming experience in Postgres
· 2+ years in Java
· 2+ Qlik software
· 3+ years of experience in a data-driven software engineering environment
· 3+ years in AWS
· Multiyear in Fusion modules (AP, Iexp, Cash Management, GL, etc) implementation experience
· Experience administering SQL Databases like Oracle SQL, Unix, MySQL
· Advanced Knowledge of Oracle, DB2, Access Skills
· Ability to write and dissect complex SQL Queries
· A deep understanding of SQL and relational database schema design.
· Solid understanding of Data Warehouse concepts, ETL strategies and best practices.
· Good Experience in Data Modelling Skills
· Good Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) (Agile, Waterfall, Iterative)
· A consistent track record in building and maintaining a reliable, high performance data pipeline that processes a large amount of structured data from various sources.
· Experience being a member of a design, development project team crafting Business Intelligence and reporting solutions
· An appetite for problem solving with a creative and resourceful approach to finding the right solution for the job.
· Ability to lead multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines in a fast-paced agile environment.
· Strong communication, teamwork and collaboration skills
· Critical and independent thinking skills
· Strong Verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Finance Systems Integration Engineer specializing in financial data with deep knowledge of AWS Cloud and PostgreSQL - able to translate compute, ETL storage, networking, database, security, and an ever-expanding set of cloud-based services and functionality into Finance solutions. You will be in the forefront of leading the effort to build distributed, scalable, fault-tolerant systems in support of our business needs and end customers. To be able to successfully migrate existing legacy systems to new platforms you are going to have solid understanding of Java and JVM mechanics. You will have Financial Services (preferably Insurance industry) knowledge and be comfortable navigating ledgers and operating statements.
Other Accountabilities Include:
Understand the relationship between data and business outcomes and can focus on long term strategies for data
· Identify any gaps in the business requirement and assist Business Analyst to rectify the gaps
· Improve Informatica ETL performance for Accounting Engine and enterprise data warehouse system to shorten batch run completion time. Performance improvement from better table/index design and ETL code design.
· Strong Finance/ERP/Database skills
· Use appropriate ETL tools (listed below) to facilitate efficient data transformation
· Proficient reporting against Oracle Financial GL as needed.
· Solid understanding in Qlik reporting. Ability to create Qlik reports
· Knowledge in basic accounting functionality and able to communicate and collaborate with finance community.
· Design/enhance data model for Accounting Engine-like systems to facilitate optimum data transformation
· Support high level end-to-end architecture design from business requirement for Accounting Engine /Enterprise data warehouse type systems
· Maintain build and release plans for new functionality and enhancements.
· Introduce and familiarize effective software development practices, coding standards and methodologies aimed at controlling costs and delivering quality solutions on a timely basis while building a strong well-motivated development team.
· Maintain reconciliation procedure to facilitate audit trail
· Work with subcontractors and Project Managers to ensure completion of agreed activities
· Adhere to Agile and development best practices
· Perform analysis and defect and issue triage during project development
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Capgemini's offers that may interest you