This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Role : Engagement Manager-Canada
Location: Remote/ Toronto, ON
- We are looking for an engagement manager to partner with key business IT stakeholders to manage the current applications and execute target state roadmap that accelerates the business information strategy and enables innovative use of information across the enterprise.
- You will lead and manage a team of highly skilled individuals to deliver high quality high integrity high performing innovative solutions.
- Build a mature practice Provide guidance support and mentor .
- Key Responsibilities:
- Set goals for your team with clear individual objectives and meaningful development plans to promote ownership and accountability.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architecture Development and Shared Technology Services teams to maintain alignment in a dynamic environment.
- Build and reinforce a culture that continually identifies opportunities to improve.
- Promote and maintain increasingly higher standards of customer service and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with business solution enterprise architects to translate business requirements into scalable solution options and provide input to Data and Analytics roadmap strategy.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define KPI and build data metrics to measure KPI s .
- Partner with business in data analysis small and big and demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as proactively identifying and resolving data issues.
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines and build out new integrations to support continuing increases in demand for various types of data.
- Analyze data with new perspectives and creative approaches to less defined issues involving unstructured and ambiguous data.
- Organize lead and facilitate multiple teams on highly complex cross functional enterprise data and analytics initiative.
- Design and Implement reconciliation processes and systems to monitor data quality to ensure data accuracy completeness and reconciliation with source systems.
- Define and develop cognitive solutions for business needs incorporating technologies in Cloud Machine Learning AI and Analytics Identify evaluate and suggest new technology opportunities including open source that will have an impact on the enterprise wide BI systems machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Work with vendors to provide cost estimates and general project management guidance.
- Closely work with Client Program Management Team Participate in Weekly Monthly Review meetings with client.
- Program Management Team Work with 3 Support track Managers.
- Leads guide team on Program Management SLA management and closely monitor 3 tracks.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services.The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What We Offer:
What we Offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Capgemini's offers that may interest you