- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 8th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Busniess Transformation Consultant 2
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Business Transformation Consultant (2)
performs key Subject Matter Expert Role during transformation projects for internal and external clients.
Ensures the delivery of a high quality solutions meeting client’s expectations.
Secures consistency of the recommendations with other streams and alignment of the outcomes to overall project targets.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Contribute to proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery)
• Develop and use various analysis, monitor their usage by team members ensuring quality results and overall objectives are not compromised
• Delivery of project responsibilities to time and quality
• D153Proposing solutions that meet or exceed client needs and expectations
• Present ideas and solutions persuasively to gain buy-in, presents issues and recommendations effectively, using appropriate tools such as presentation slides, flip charts, agendas
Make decisions on process issues
• Contribute to development of transformation assets documentation (like GEM, GPM)
• Support transformational transition as SME / Lead
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Role Specific Competencies:
• Should be experienced in generic and specific process, generic technology, Analytics, Problem Diagnosis & Solution and Benchmarking & Best Practices Assessment
• Should be proficient in People skills (Task Manager) and Stakeholder Management
• Should be progressing in People skills (Task Leader) and Sales & Marketing.