This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
OL - IT Operations Leader
The OL is accountable for delivering the run services towards a client or a specific set of clients
- Lead the Operations for a mid-size, complex account with Global team in accordance to the contract;
- Client Relationship Management
- Governance Leadership
- Project Delivery Management
- Cost Management for the account in line with budget
- Ensure all contractual reports are delivered on time and accurately
- Provides pro-actively feedback on delivery issues and escalates (where applicable) to the SDM and/or Service Line Management;
- To lead technical teams during Major Incident and provide necessary management updates
- Works on service improvement initiatives to improve service quality
- Supports SDM in promoting new service propositions to improve or extend the services to client
- Ensures that cost control for run activities is maintained, identify and implement cost optimizations opportunities for the account.
- Manages team of resources deployed for client-specific delivery
- Provides input to yearly appraisals of resources deployed
- 10-15 years’ experience in cross-cultural and geographically distributed organizations.
- Knowledge or understanding of multiple Infrastructure areas across technologies (Server, Storage, DB, Service desk)
- A flexible approach with “Can do” attitude and ability to work well under pressure
- Experience with Project / program Management.
- Self-driven and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build business cases and presenting them to leadership for approval
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills (the ability to think logically through a problem)
- Must have the initiative, tenacity and commitment to see problems through to resolution
- Able to respond to and resolve client queries and requests in a timely manner
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Capgemini's offers that may interest you